Bayside Healthcare Foundation
Helping to Advance Local Healthcare
Bayside Healthcare Foundation is Chambers Health’s subsidiary 501(c)3 organization, formed exclusively for charitable purposes to promote the health and well-being of the citizens of Chambers County, Texas, and surrounding communities.
The Foundation essentially serves as a supporting organization for Chambers Health. The Foundation has as a board of directors, members of the Chambers County Public Hospital District Board, with the CEO serving as the Foundation’s executive director.
In responding to the needs of Chambers Health, the Foundation has established objectives that include:
- To promote and carry on educational activities related to rendering care to the sick and injured or the promotion of health education of the general public which may be justified by the availability of Chambers Health.
- To assist and raise funding for the construction and furnishing of Chambers Health facilities.
- To participate, to the extent that circumstances may warrant, in any activity designed to carry on and promote the general health of the community.
- To assist Chambers Health in expanding its operations to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about the Foundation, or to donate, please email email@example.com
- Our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Admissions / Registration
- Human Resources
- Medical Records
- Plant Operations
- Social Services
- Public Notices
- Infection Control
- Community Needs Assessment
- Strategic Plan
- Survey Results